Buckeye Hills Regional Council (BHRC) is a council of governments established in 1968 to serve the counties of Athens, Hocking, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Noble, Perry and Washington in Ohio. Buckeye Hills administers funding from multiple State and Federal sources in the areas of community and economic development, transportation planning and aging services.
BHRC is requesting proposals from interested parties for the following services as they relate to the implementation of an Appalachian Regional Commission grant funded project entitled ‘The Innovation Gateway Network of Appalachian Ohio’:
A. Innovation Gateway Network Coordination Services:
The successful respondent will provide the following general project coordination services:
– Provide assistance to three gateway locations (Marietta, Nelsonville, Somerset) in all phases of development including construction, remodeling, and equipment buildout according to established project timelines.
– Provide assistance to three gateway locations with creation and implementation of network wide data tools including intake forms, surveys, and reporting materials.
– Provide ongoing facility operation, administration, guidance, and other technical assistance as requested by Buckeye Hills or partner gateway organization.
– Collaborate with partner gateway facilities to identify content providers and other partners able to deliver specific and relevant programming that help achieve the outcomes detailed in the grant agreement and scope of work provided by the Appalachian Regional Commission.
– Work with partner gateway facilities to identify and engage local resource partners, community partners, and other entities that can contribute to the offerings of the facilities or identify populations that could participate in the provided program offerings.
– Build partnerships with local educational entities, social service agencies, and local business partners to develop employment assets and opportunities for gateway clients.
– Work with gateway locations to adequately record progress toward project outcomes and will provide documentation to Buckeye Hills for use in required project reporting and any program inquires that may be received.
– Coordinate expense reimbursements, expenditures, and other fiscal considerations with appropriate Buckeye Hills staff.
– Participate in presentations, speaking engagements, interviews, and other media events as requested by gateway partners or Buckeye Hills administration.
Services described above will be primarily performed at the respondent’s location, while meeting and working with partner organizations in person as necessary. All activities undertaken pursuant to this description will commence upon executed agreement, and will be completed by May 1, 2020.
Interested parties should submit a written proposal indicating their ability and interest to provide the services outlined above. Proposals should not exceed $90,000 for the services requested.
Interested firms should respond by mail to Bret Allphin, Development Director at 1400 Pike Street, Marietta, OH 45750 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for additional information should be addressed in the same manner. Proposals are due at the location above by 4:00pm, September 27, 2018. Successful respondent will be notified by October 1, 2018.