For media inquiries, contact Gwynn Stewart, Communications Director, at
1-800-331-2644 ext. 2100 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2017, Ohio’s LDDs administered 52 projects with $47,171,621 in total project costs (including $10,100,057 in federal and state investments) that resulted in 447 new jobs and 2,061 jobs retained.
Ohio’s Local Development Districts accomplish this by fostering partnerships among local governments, building public-private alliances and making strategic investments. The four Local Development Districts work to achieve the greatest impact leveraging limited resources to bring more funding into the Region.
Ohio’s Local Development Districts secured $34.91 in direct Appalachian project dollars for every $1 spent on administration.
Buckeye Hills Regional Council In the News:
- The Appalachian Ohio Innovation Gateway Network (An Appalachian Regional Commission POWER grant)
- The Space Race: Marietta Parking Study (This project won a National (NADO) Innovation Award)
- Casto Appointed to NADO Board (National Association of Development Organizations)
- Buckeye Hills Offers Medicare Resources
- Rural Healthcare
- Holidays a time to reconnect, assess